Denver Law encourages alumni to hold reunions to reconnect with old friends, make new acquaintances and support their alma mater. There are many ways to reunite, whether it’s by class year, law journal participation, student organization affiliation or general interest area.
If you would like to plan a reunion, the alumni relations office can provide:
- Contact lists of fellow classmates
- Free event space at the law school
- E-blast invitations and reminders
- Seasoned professors for engaging lectures, socializing and more
- Development and tracking of gifts in support of scholarships, etc.
To ensure success, interested alumni must:
- Organize a committee and coordinating committee meetings
- Determine events that will attract the most attendance
- Select a date that is amenable to the group and the law school
- Identify event locations
- Decide on speakers and topics
- Communicate plans to alumni relations staff
- Apply for CLE accreditation (the law school will cover the CLE application cost)
- Designate a class-gift beneficiary (the development office can assist with ideas)
- Contact classmates individually to encourage attendance
If you are interested in hosting a reunion, contact Claire Gambrell at Catherine.Gambrell@du.edu or 303-871-6122.