The Office of the Registrar administers course registration and all final examinations, maintains a system of blind grading, oversees the entry of all grades and is the official custodian of all student academic records. The office prepares certifications of character and fitness for state bar examinations and processes enrollment verifications, degree verifications and student deferments. In addition, it supports faculty, staff and administration with data for reports and planning, as well as provides student rankings, which are published annually in August.
Current Student Quick Links
Graduation, Alumni & Faculty Quick Links
Academic Records, Graduation Requirements & Bar Exam Information
Graduate Tax Quick Links
Grad Tax Course Schedules & Calendars
- Academic Calendar
- Annual Course Plan & Degree Requirements
- Winter, Spring & Summer 2020 Tax Advising
- Current Course Descriptions
- Prior Course Descriptions (Quarter Calendar)
- Spring Quarter 2020 Online Course Schedule
- Spring Quarter 2020 Onsite Course Schedule
- Summer Quarter 2020 Online Course Schedule
- Fall Semester 2020 Onsite Course Schedule
- Fall Semester 2020 Online Course Schedule
2255 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Zoom Office Hours available via drop in or by appt