Earning a dual degree can enhance the value of your legal education. We offer a number of dual degree programs through the law school and through other University of Denver departments, that allow you to receive both a JD and an advanced degree in another field.
DU Formal Dual Degrees
DU offers a formal dual degree program that links two master’s degrees or a master’s program with a JD program and leads to earning two degrees.
DU Flexible Dual Degrees
Students may propose a flexible dual degree program that links two master’s degrees or a master’s degree and a JD degree.
Formal Dual Degree Options
Sturm College of Law
DU Colleges & Schools
- JD / MBA - Daniels College of Business
- JD / MS in Healthcare Leadership - University College
- JD / MPP - Institute for Public Policy Studies
- JD / MSW - Graduate School of Social Work
- MLS / MSW - Graduate School of Social Work
Flexible Dual Degree Options
DU Flexible Dual Degree Overview
In the recent past, Denver Law students pursued these Flexible Dual Degrees
- JD / MA in International Studies
- JD / Masters in Biological Sciences
- JD / Masters in Economics
- JD / Masters in Forensic Psychology
- JD / Masters in Philosophy