MLS ENRLP Requirements
Students are required to complete a minimum of 24 credits and maintain an overall GPA of 2.7 to remain in good standing.
- Full-time students may earn the degree in one academic year (or over two consecutive semesters).
- Part-time students may earn the degree in 2 years.
- Program time limit is 3 years from the time of matriculation.
- Fall or Spring semester matriculation is permitted; Summer semester start may be considered with departmental approval.
- American Legal Systems, Research, and Writing
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law: Concepts and Context
- Students must complete the Capstone requirement by submitting a written product of at least 15-25 pages in an appropriate legal subject and with a significant legal research component, approved by the ENRLP Program Director. This can be achieved either through an elective course taken after the first term of the program or by registering for a 2-3 credit Directed Research project.
- Environmental Law and Policy
- Energy Law and Policy
- Mineral Law and Policy
- International Resources Transactions Law and Policy
- Water Law and Policy
Please find additional information on the following link: http://www.law.du.edu/forms/enrgp/specialization.cfm