- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS): Holds a record of all your federal student loans, including: amounts borrowed, contact information, current balance. Log in with your FSA ID.
- StudentLoans.gov: Federal website with information about repayment plans, forgiveness plans and loan repayment calculators. You can apply for an income driven repayment plan and consolidate your student loans through this website, login with your FSA ID.
- AccessConnex: Free student loan helpline offered by AccessLex Institute.
- StudentLoans.gov: Click on “Repayment Estimator”
Budgeting and Personal Finance
- AnnualCreditReport.com: get your free consumer credit report from each of the three credit bureaus through this website. You are entitled to one free credit report per year.