- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS): Holds a record of all your federal student loans, including: amounts borrowed, contact information, current balance. Log in with your FAFSA PIN and personal information.
- StudentLoans.gov: Federal website with information about repayment plans, forgiveness plans and loan repayment calculators.
- AccessConnex: Free student loan helpline offered by AccessLex Institute.
- StudentLoans.gov: Click on “Repayment Estimator”
Budgeting and Personal Finance
- AnnualCreditReport.com: get your free consumer credit report from each of the three credit bureaus through this website. You are entitled to one free credit report per year.