Sturm College of Law invites Employers to participate in our
Fall 2019 On-Campus Interview Recruiting Season
We look forward to seeing you on campus or connecting you with our students through a resume collection this August! On-Campus Interviews BEGIN MONDAY, AUGUST 5. If you need assistance with OCI registration, resetting your login password, or have questions regarding this process or other services we provide, please contact us at or 303.871.6124, and we will be delighted to assist you. Whether you are a private or public sector employer, or are seeking students for summer, school year, or permanent positions after graduation, our Office of Career Development & Opportunities stands ready to assist and connect you with our students.
- OCI will begin on Monday, August 5 and continue through September 13, with a few blackout dates. Employers will select their preferred interview date (session) and specify hiring criteria and other details during online registration.
- Please be as specific and detailed as possible on your criteria (preferred/required), job description, offices and practice areas for which you are interviewing/hiring, materials requested, etc. Including a link to your website, and, if applicable, attaching your NALP form is also very helpful.
- Register early for best selection of dates. Interview dates are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Early registration increases your exposure among students.
- For maximum visibility to students, please register online as soon as possible. You will receive an email confirmation, with your confirmed interview date, within one week of registering.
- Shortly after the student application deadline (mid-July), Employers will be able to view the applications online and determine which students they wish to interview. Interviews will take place in the Sturm College of Law building.
A fee of $300 will be charged for firms and organizations interviewing on campus. We will, however, waive this fee for government and non-profit agencies, and for firms or organizations recruiting on our campus for the first time (or coming back after a few years away from OCI). If the fee will present an economic hardship, please feel free to contact our office to discuss. Please MAIL your check to our office (address below) within ten days of completing your online registration to hold your interview date. Your check should be made payable to the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. If you need to cancel your on-campus interviews for any reason, you will receive a full refund by notifying us of such cancellation before June 5. After June 5, no refund will be available.
For employers who cannot come to campus, we invite you to participate in our Application (Resume) Collection program. Employers may register online through our DU Law Careers Online Symplicity system by choosing this option and selecting their hiring criteria. Students will submit their application materials online, and Employers will then select which students to invite to their office for an interview. Employers may register at any time, but we encourage you to sign up by Wednesday, June 5, for maximum exposure to students. There is no charge for this service.
Access to Online Fall Recruiting Registration:
To register for Fall 2019 OCI or Application Collection, GO TO: https://law-denver-csm.symplicity.com/employers/index.php?s=oci . Employers already having a DU Law Careers Online Symplicity account will simply log in, select Fall 2019 OCI, and register for a session (Request Schedule). You will be able to include any special notes/requests in the box provided. New Employers/Users will select the Register Tab and receive instructions for setting up a DU Law Careers Online Symplicity account. You may also access DU Law Careers Online at the above site for non-OCI Job Postings any time of year.
Save the Date – OCI EMPLOYER EXPO:
Please save the date for Denver Law’s pre-OCI EMPLOYER EXPO, on Tuesday, July 23, 5:00-6:30 pm in the Law School Forum. More information about the Expo and how to register will be provided in the next few months. This is a great way to meet students before finalizing your interview selections.
Denver Law has long been ahead of the curve in providing students with opportunities to learn outside of the classroom, emphasizing writing and practical training, and providing a dynamic, rigorous curriculum. Above all, Denver Law is committed to educating market-ready lawyers. We look forward to introducing you to our students face-to-face this summer/fall through Denver Law's 2019 OCI. We are also happy to connect you with our students any time of year with job postings, resume collects, on-campus interviews, and our job matching service.