Director of International Legal Studies Program, Nanda Chair
Business Law, Contracts, Corporations and Corporate Governance, International Law, Securities Regulation
Professor Taylor was the top woman graduate from New York University School of Law where she earned her JD and graduated with distinction from Columbia University where she earned her LLM.
Prior to joining the University of Denver faculty, Professor Taylor was a corporate/securities attorney in San Francisco and taught legal writing at Columbia. She teaches in the corporate/commercial area and is the Director of the International Legal Studies Program. She has participated in many international projects including those with the University of Oslo, Moscow State University and Nagoya University.
Professor Taylor is the author of numerous law review and other articles and is a national expert of the topic of conflict minerals.
- LLM, Columbia University
- JD, New York University School of Law
- BA, Economics, George Washington University
- Securities Exchange Disclosure Regulation and Its Impact on Human Rights with an Emphasis on Dodd‐Frank Section 1502, Journal of Human Rights (forthcoming 2015).
- The Impact of Boilermakers Continues to be Felt: Utah Court Upholds Delaware Forum Selection Clause, Law360 (forthcoming October 2015).
- Business Organizations: Practice-Ready Materials (Wolters Kluwer Law & Business) (October 2015).
- United States Company Law as It Impacts Corporate Environmental Behaviour, with Emphasis on Climate Change, ICCLJ volume 11, year 2015, Issue 3.
- Drowning in Disclosure: The Over-Burdening of the SEC, Virginia Law & Business Review (forthcoming spring 2014).
- OTK Associates, LLC v. Friedman: Delaware Chancery Opinion Raises Host of Issues, Law360, a LexisNexus publication (March 14, 2014).
- Disclosure of Payments Under the U.S. Dodd-Frank Act: The ‘Resource Extraction Rule, J. of Energy & Natural Resources Law, Vol. 31, Issue 1 (February 2013).
- The European Takeover Directive: A US Comparison, ICCLJ year 2013 volume 10, issue 1.
- Conflict Minerals and SEC Disclosure Regulation, Harvard Business Review (online) (January 2012).
- New Disclosure Requirements Under the Dodd-Frank Financial Reform Act: A Move Towards Greater Transparency, 9 European Company Law 66 (May 2012).
- New York Stock Exchange Listing Standards and Corporate Social Responsibility, 8 European Company Law, Issue 2/3 (April 2011).
- Berle and Social Business: A Consideration, 34 Seattle L. Rev. 1389 (June 2011).