On March 28, 2014, in partnership with the Society of American Law Teachers (SALT), Denver Law hosted an all-day Pipeline Conference. More than a hundred attendees included:
- undergraduates from eleven colleges and universities in Colorado;
- law school faculty members from Denver Law, University of Colorado, Indiana University McKinney, University of Vermont, University of Nevada at Las Vegas, New York Law School, University of San Francisco;
- Dean Camille Nelson from Suffolk University Law School;
- admissions officials from four law schools;
- a panel of Denver Law students and alumni; and
- attorneys, teachers and mentors from the Denver area.
We will repeat the Pipeline Conference in March of 2015, and expand its reach by offering a track for diverse high school students interested in pursuing legal education.