- Interview with Law Week CO: New law school Deans Bruce Smith (DU) & James Anaya (CU) talk diversity in law schools
- Assoc. Professor Justin Pidot appointed deputy solicitor for land resources in the U.S. Department of the Interior
- Assoc. Professor Margaret Kwoka testifies before the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary re: the Freedom of Information Act
- Marty Katz Looks Back: 7 Years as Dean at Denver Law
- TaxProfBlog highlights Professor Patience Crowder’s Transactional Law Clinic article
Balanced, integrated, focused on student success: Explore the Modern Learning Initiative at the Sturm College of Law.
Denver Law is innovating experiential learning to provide graduates with an advantage in today’s marketplace.
- Aug. 24th: ILS Fall Meet and Greet
- Aug. 25th: Jewish Law Students Association Free Lunch Meet & Greet!
- Aug. 25th: Water Law Review Candidacy Information Session
- Aug. 25th: Student Veterans Association Social Hour/Meeting