- More Denver Law faculty scholarship cited by Supreme Court decision
- New Video: A Comprehensive Look at Carnegie Integrated Courses at Denver Law
- Historic Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage cites brief by Denver Law professor Catherine Smith and three co-authors
- “I wanted to be a problem solver”: Lawdragon Campus features an in-depth interview with Dean Marty Katz
- Denver Law partners with Animal Legal Defense Fund (ALDF) to create new ALDF Professorship – Professor Justin Marceau appointed to position
Balanced, integrated, focused on student success: Explore the Modern Learning Initiative at the Sturm College of Law.
Denver Law is innovating experiential learning to provide graduates with an advantage in today’s marketplace.
Behind the Scenes with Chancellor Chopp and Dean Katz: A Conversation on strategic planning, community engagement and creating spaces for creativity and innovation.