- Denver Law hosts Externships 7, Scaling New Heights: Field Placements and the Reform of Legal Education
- Announcing the 2014 DU Law Stars!
- Announcing the 2014 Law Commencement Speaker: Harold Hongju Koh, Sterling Professor of Law at Yale Law School and former Legal Adviser of the U.S. Dept. of State
- Asst. Professor Chris Lasch comments on Yale Law Clinic’s ability to get ICE to drop deportation proceedings
- Denver Law’s Clinical Programs receive Super Lawyers Pro Bono award
- Monday, February 10: “Lessons Learned,” a recreational marijuana roundtable discussion, will include key policymakers
- Professor Nancy Leong comments on same sex marriage case headed for the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
Innovating experiential learning to provide graduates with an advantage in today’s marketplace.