- Carl Charles, JD'14, receives prestigious Skadden Foundation Fellowship to pursue public interest law projects of his own design
- Professor Nancy Leong comments on CO Dept. of Education lunch hour bible study complaint
- Marijuana in the workplace – despite CO legalization, state still bound by federal law says Professor Sam
- Professor Justin Marceau and law student Megan Healy, 3L, say Colorado’s death penalty “…too costly, and provides too little benefit, to continue.”
- OP-ED: Professor Ved Nanda on why the U.S. must stay the course in Egypt
- Denver Law wraps up one-of-a-kind “Emerging Issues in Oil and Gas Development” course
- JD Journal features piece on benefits of obtaining a law degree in Denver
Innovating experiential learning to provide graduates with an advantage in today’s marketplace.
Find out how Denver Law emphasizes integrated and experiential learning.