Academic Progress Report
Follow the instructions below to obtain your academic progress report through WebCentral.
For further information, use the contact links.
- Enter the registration website at: Registration/Unofficial Transcripts/Grades
- Enter your BANNER ID.
- First-time WebCentral users should follow these instructions:
a. Enter PIN (your birth date expressed as mm/dd/yy)
b. RE-ENTER your birth date PIN, and then create a NEW 6-DIGIT PIN (this cannot be the same as your birth date).
c. Click LOGIN
d. The next screen will ask you to type in a question and then type in the answer. This information is used in the event you forget your PIN. Click SUBMIT.
e. Students having already created a new PIN, should enter their Banner number and PIN, then click LOGIN.
- Select “Student Services and Financial Aid” at the top of the website.
- Select “Student Record”
- Select “Academic Progress Report (APR)”
- Select current SEMESTER from drop down box.
- If no APR is available, select “generate new evaluation”.
a. Next select current semester and toggle the appropriate program (if more than one).
b. Click on “Generate Request”
- If a previous APR has been generated, go to the bottom of the screen and select “previous evaluations”
- This will bring up your previous APR choices. Select the most recent date.
- Select Detail Requirements only.
- Click Submit.
For more information, please see the APR information on the University Registrar’s website at: APR