- Academic Advising
- Academic Calendar
- Adjunct Faculty Resources
- Advance Assignments
- Bar Exam Information
- Class Schedules
- Consumer Information
- Course Descriptions
- Faculty Evaluations
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Grade Information
- Required Courses
- Wait List Policies
- Contact Us
Follow the instructions below to obtain your academic progress report through WebCentral.
For further information, use the contact links.
- Enter the registration website at: DU webCentral
- Enter your BANNER ID.
- First-time WebCentral users should follow these instructions:
a. Enter PIN (your birth date expressed as mm/dd/yy)
b. RE-ENTER your birth date PIN, and then create a NEW 6-DIGIT PIN (this cannot be the same as your birth date).
c. Click LOGIN
d. The next screen will ask you to type in a question and then type in the answer. This information is used in the event you forget your PIN. Click SUBMIT.
e. Students having already created a new PIN, should enter their Banner number and PIN, then click LOGIN.
- Click on the “myWeb” tab
- Select “Student and Financial Aid” at the top of the website.
- Select “Student Records”
- Select “Academic Progress Report (APR)”
- Click “Generate New Evaluation.”
- Select the program by clicking on the radio button next to your available programs.
- Select the current semester (Remember to select SEMESTER and not quarter).
- Click “generate request.” Your report will appear within a few seconds.
For more information, please see the APR information on the University Registrar’s website at: Understanding Your Academic Progress Report