- Academic Advising
- Academic Calendar
- Adjunct Faculty Resources
- Advance Assignments
- Bar Exam Information
- Class Schedules
- Consumer Information
- Course Descriptions
- Faculty Evaluations
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Grade Information
- Required Courses
- Wait List Policies
- Contact Us
May 2015 Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 16, 2015
Magness Arena at the University of Denver’s Daniel L. Ritchie Center
2201 E. Asbury Ave. Denver, CO 80210
Graduation Vendors will be here:
Tuesday, February 10 from 4:00-7:00
Wednesday, February 11 from 10:00-7:00
Thursday, February 12 from 9:00-1:00
In the Forum:
- CB Announcements – Order graduation announcements and Thank You cards.
- Jostens – Order your class ring and diploma frame.
- Fingerprinting—Optional, but required for your bar exam application. You need your state issued ID.
In Suite 115D:
- Bettinger Photography – Have your composite photo taken. This is your to have your composite photo taken. This is not required but highly recommended. What is a composite photo? This is the large class photo that hangs on the wall on the first floor.
- Willsie Cap & Gown – Rent your cap & gown for the commencement ceremony online any time from January 6th – February 12th for the Saturday, May 16th commencement ceremony. Rent your cap & gown by clicking here http://buildagrad.ca/dulaw. The cost is $45 before February 12th, $55 after February 12th, and this is REQUIRED IF YOU PLAN TO WALK IN THE COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY ON MAY 16TH.