- Academic Advising
- Academic Calendar
- Adjunct Faculty Resources
- Advance Assignments
- Bar Exam Information
- Class Schedules
- Consumer Information
- Course Descriptions
- Faculty Evaluations
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Grade Information
- Required Courses
- Wait List Policies
- Contact Us
May 2014 Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 17, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Magness Arena at the University of Denver’s Daniel L. Ritchie Center
2201 E. Asbury Ave. Denver, CO 80210
The Commencement Ceremony begins promptly at 10:00 AM and lasts approximately two hours. Please report to the Hamilton Gym, lower level, by 9:00 AM. If you arrive later than 9:30 AM, you may not be able to walk in the procession.
- ONLY the LOWER west doors (across from the Lacrosse field) at the Ritchie Center will be unlocked for graduates by 8:30 am., NO EARLIER. All other entrances at the Ritchie Center will open to guests at 9 a.m.
- Graduates should report directly to the Hamilton Gym, lower level. Faculty and platform party guests should report to the Gottesfeld Room, 4th floor of the Ritchie Center.
- Members of the audience should be seated by 9:45 a.m.
ALL GRADUATION CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE THE GRADUATION FORMS IN MYWEB AND ON THE REGISTRAR’S WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF THEIR INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMMENCEMENT EXERCISES. STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT COMPLETED THESE FORMS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR GRADUATION AND WILL NOT BE CERTIFIED FOR BAR EXAMS. PLEASE COMPLETE BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING FORMS:
INTENT FORM 1: http://www.law.du.edu/forms/registrar/graduation-intent.cfm
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MYWEB INTENT FORM: University of Denver Graduation Intent Form
- Please log on to WebCentral at: https://webcentral.du.edu/cp/home/displaylogin
- Navigate to the Student tab
- Select “myWeb (Banner Self Service)”
- Select “Student and Financial Aid”
- Select “Student Records”
- Select “Apply to Graduate”
- Follow the prompts to complete the form
Graduation Vendors will be here:
Tuesday, February 11 from 4:00-7:00
Wednesday, February 12 from 10:00-6:00
Thursday, February 13 from 10:00-1:00
WILLSIE CAP & GOWN – All graduating students who wish to walk in the May 2014 commencement ceremony rent a cap & gown. Regalia may be rented for $42 and paid for using cash or check only. There will be a $10 late fee if regalia is not rented by Thursday, February 13th at 1:00 p.m.
CB ANNOUNCEMENTS – Order your graduation announcements and thank you cards.
JOSTENS – Order your class ring and diploma frame.
FINGERPRINTING – Optional but required for your bar exam application. Cost is $20.00, cash or check only.
BETTINGER PHOTO – Have your composite photo taken (the composite is the large class photo that hangs on the wall on the first floor). This is your ONLY opportunity to have your composite photo taken.