- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS): Holds a record of all your federal student loans, including: amounts borrowed, contact information, current balance. Log in with your FAFSA PIN and personal information.
- StudentLoans.gov: Federal website with information about repayment plans, forgiveness plans and loan repayment calculators.
- www.FinAid.org: A comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice, and tools, including loan repayment and comparison calculators.
Budgeting and Personal Finance
- AnnualCreditReport.com: get your free consumer credit report from each of the three credit bureaus through this website. You are entitled to one free credit report per year.
- Budgeting 101: Some useful information and resources to help you budget successfully.
- Mint.com: A free website that will help you manage your budget, track your spending and meet your financial goals.
- Smart About Money: A website put together by the National Endowment for Financial Education, includes practical articles, worksheets, tips and valuable resources from across the Web to help you understand and manage your money.
- Budget Simple: Another free website that will help you create and track a monthly budget.