- Financial Aid Overview for Prospective and Newly Admitted Students
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Process
- Billing and Financial Aid Refunds
- Financial Literacy and Debt Management
- Graduating Students and Alumni
The Office of Student Financial Management holds financial information sessions throughout the year. These sessions will cover important topics such as:
- Student Loan Borrowing
- Minimizing Debt
- Student Loan Repayment
- Public Interest Student Loan Repayment and Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- Denver Law’s Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP)
- Managing Credit
- Scholarship Opportunities
We do not have any currently scheduled sessions. Our next sessions will be offered in the 2014-15 academic year.
Understanding Your Credit – September 2014
This session will help you understand your credit and credit score, why its important, and how to monitor it. Additionally, we will cover the steps you can take to set up a budget you can live on while in school and beyond.
Student Loan Repayment and Consolidation – April 2014
This session covered various loan repayment topics, including: repayment plans, consolidation, Income Based Repayment, the Pay As You Earn Repayment plan, locating your student loans, and forgiveness options. The information provided in this session is especially helpful to graduating students.
Public Interest Loan Repayment and Forgiveness – March 2014
This session covers the various loan repayment and forgiveness options available to students who plan to pursue public interest careers. Topics covered include: Income Based Repayment, the new “Pay as You Earn” program, Denver Law’s Loan Repayment Assistance Program, and Public Service Loan Forgiveness.