- Financial Aid Overview for Prospective and Newly Admitted Students
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Process
- Billing and Financial Aid Refunds
- Financial Literacy and Debt Management
- Graduating Students and Alumni
- Contact Info
The Office of Student Financial Management holds financial information sessions throughout the year. These sessions will cover important topics such as:
- Student Loan Borrowing
- Minimizing Debt
- Student Loan Repayment
- Public Interest Student Loan Repayment and Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- Denver Law’s Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP)
- Managing Credit
- Scholarship Opportunities
View our Spring 2017 session schedule
Student Loan Repayment & Consolidation – April 2017
This session will cover the various loan repayment topics, including: repayment plans, consolidation, Income Driven Repayment plans, locating your student loans, and forgiveness options. The information provided in this session is especially helpful to graduating students; but all students are welcome and encouraged to attend..
Public Service Loan Repayment & Forgiveness – March 2017
This session will cover the various loan repayment and forgiveness options available to students who plan to pursue public interest careers. Topics covered will include: the Income Based Repayment and the Pay as You Earn Repayment Plans, Denver Law’s Loan Repayment Assistance Program, and Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
Understanding Your Credit – February 2017
This session will help you understand your credit and credit score, why its important, and how to monitor it. Additionally, we will cover the steps you can take to set up a budget you can live on while in school and beyond.