Veterans Clinic Conference
NLSVCC 2018 Conference
February 28 – March 1
Offices of McDermott Will & Emery
500 North Capitol Street, NW
The NLSVCC is a collaborative effort of the nation’s law school legal clinics dedicated to addressing the unique legal needs of U.S. military veterans on a pro bono basis. This conference is for both new and advanced practitioners. Come learn how to start a pro bono Veterans Clinic! Approved for 9 CLE credits.
2018 Conference – Key Note Speaker Secretary David Shulkin
Join the NLSVCC and speakers from government, academia, nonprofits and the private sector as we focus on the new VA reforms and other issues of significance to all who help serve the legal needs of Veterans. In addition to the key note address by the VA Secretary, highlights include:
• A panel discussion with Chief Judge Davis and Judge Allen from the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
• Remarks by VA General Counsel James Byrne.
• A session devoted to the new VA Appeals process – RAMP.
• 16 break out discussions focused on topics such as Discharge Upgrades, Medical Military Retirement, Administrative Separations for Personality Disorder and Adjustment Disorder, and more.
Click on the Schedule of Events on this page to see the full Conference Schedule.
• February 1, 2018: Early Bird Rate expires.
• February 16, 2018: No refunds or cancellations after this date.
• February 23, 2018: Registration closes.
CONTACT FOR PROGRAM QUESTIONS: