- 1L Resources
- Oral Arguments to the Colorado Court of Appeals- Briefs
- Legal Research Resources
- Oral Arguments to the Colorado Court of Appeals 2009
- Oral Arguments to the Colorado Court of Appeals 2010
- Oral Arguments to the Colorado Court of Appeals 2011
- Oral Arguments to the Colorado Court of Appeals 2012
- Oral Arguments to the Colorado Court of Appeals 2013
- The Scrivener: Modern Legal Writing
- Useful Links and Tutorials
- Writing Awards
- Events and Training
- Program Information
- Streaming Videos
We have developed a suite of help files here specific to how we use CaseMap in the Lawyering Process program. Below you will find 12 CaseMap Help Sheets in PDF format – one or two pages each – on a specific topic of how to use CaseMap, such as entering facts and objects. In addition, together with CaseSoft, we have developed 6 “Webinars” that cover several help topics, such as linking case extracts to issues, and he have also developed 6 Audio PowerPoints on such topics as printing and sorting. So whether you prefer to print and read while you work with CaseMap, or listen to active demos with audio – it is all here for you to consult at your convenience.
CaseMap Help Sheets
If you don’t already have Acrobat reader, click here to download it.
These “Webinars” – which were co-developed with CaseSoft – require that the WebEx plugin be installed before running them. You can download this plugin for free from the link below. (The WebEx is a Windows app, but it should run in Bootcamp with Windows XP installed). These webinars refer to an earlier version of CaseMap, but are still applicable to CM7.
Download the WebEx Plugin to view the Webinars.
CaseMap PowerPoint Demos (with Audio)
- Entering Facts
- Entering Objects
- Using the Extracts Sheet
- Sharing CaseMap Files with your Partner
- Sorting and Adding Fields
- Changing User Names
These demos run in Internet Explorer for Win or Mac (with the Windows Media Player installed).