- Financial Aid Overview for Prospective and Newly Admitted Students
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Process
- Billing and Financial Aid Refunds
- Financial Literacy and Debt Management
- Graduating Students and Alumni
To apply for federal financial aid, you need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the University of Denver. This application has to be filled out each academic year and will determine your eligibility for federal student loans, Federal Work Study and certain need-based grants.
The priority deadline for filing your FAFSA is February 15th for new students and March 15th for continuing students.
Check our Financial Aid Timeline for information on the timing of financial aid award notifications and other important dates.