Geothermal Electrical Energy Resources
- US Geological Survey: Geothermal Energy:Clean Power From the Earth’s Heat
- DOE’s Geothermal website
- DOE’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Geothermal Site
- DOE Animation of how Geothermal Works
- NREL’s Geothermal Technology Page
International Energy Agency’s Renewable Energy Essentials:Geothermal
A report documenting worldwide geothermal use as well as technological developments.
- Google’s Enhanced Geothermal Systems
SMU’s Geothermal Energy Laboratory
A preeminent laboratory in geothermal research that has been awarded funds from the DOE for 42 continuous years.
- Geothermal Regulatory Roadmap
Ground Source Heat Pump Organizations and Information
- Geoexchange: Voice of the Geothermal Heat Pump Industry
Geothermal Heat Pump National Certification Standard
The Geothermal Exchange Organization is working with the Colorado Geo Energy & Heat Pump Association to conduct market research that will identify the essential framework elements of a national standard as directed by the DOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
- Survey of Geothermal Heat Pump Regulations in the United States