Guidelines for dealing with email spam
- Do not reply to a spam message for any reason. This simply validates your email address and will result in even more spam messages.
- Copy [don’t forward] spam messages to Denver Law Email Abuse at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Do not click on links in messages you think may be spam.
- Never give anyone your username or password in an email message, we will only ask for this information on a phone call.
- Use good passwords for email (more than 8 characters, letters and numbers, upper and lower case letters, special characters).
- Don’t share your email account with anyone else.
If you think someone might know your password, follow this link for instructions on resetting your password.