Students, faculty, and staff at Denver Law are now able to install Office through their webmail accounts. If you follow these instructions but only see the ability to download Lync there is a license that must be applied to your account. Please send an email with questions to email@example.com .
1. Log in to webmail here.
2. Click on the cog in the upper right and select “Office 365”.
3. Click on “Intall Status” on the left hand side.
4. Click install. (Note this screen may look different if you are on a Mac.)
Follow the installation prompts if you’re installing Outlook 2011 on a Mac there are additional steps to get your copy of office activated.
1. On this screen click “sign in to an existing Office 365 subscription”.
2. Type in your full @law.du.edu email address.
3. Select organizational account.
4. Type in your full law school email address and password.
5. Enter your first and last name to finish the registration of your Mac Office product.