Changing Your Preferred Email Address
Each student at the law school receives two separate addresses, an address ending with @law.du.edu and an address ending in @du.edu. The address ending in @du.edu is an alias, not a separate account, meaning that it only forwards email to other accounts. Following the steps below you set your @du.edu address to forward all emails to your law school address (@law.du.edu).
- Log in to PioneerWeb (Username = 87xxxxxxx; Password = birthdate mmddyy for first time log in (leading zeros in necessary for month and day)
- Click on the MyWeb Tab
- Expand the MyWeb (Banner Self-Service) menu
- Click on Personal Information
- Click Update E-mail instructions
- Under “Type of Email to Insert” pull-down menu, select “Business e-mail address” from the list
- Click Submit
Type in your preferred e-mail address, making sure to check the box that says “Make this your preferred address.”
If you have any issues setting your preferred email address contact DU IT.