Tell us about your event
- Contact Us
- Services Offered
- Classroom AV
- Special Events
- Off Site Events
- Taping a Class
- Taping an Event
- Event Pricing Guide
The sooner we hear from you about your event, the more time we have to prepare for your audiovisual needs – and generate an audiovisual quote for services, if applicable.
Regular on-site classroom support include the following:
- All in-class audiovisual help
- Faculty technology training for using classroom podiums
- Videotaping classes – See Taping a Class
- Live streaming of classes into overflow space
- Digitizing classroom presentations for web streaming
- Digital document camera support
- LCD projectors for PowerPoint and other multimedia presentations
- Using Zoom for videoconferencing
- Audiovisual support for College of Law special events that take place on-site
Click here for a list of the AV services available in the law school classrooms.
In order to show a movie, we need to test the movie in the reserved space for compatibility with our equipment – and possible HDCP encryption issues – before the event – and the event organizer must have the appropriate copyright permissions to show the DVD of the film.
For special events, two weeks advance notice is requested for all audiovisual services, including videotaping, microphone set up, PowerPoint presentations, loaner laptops, moot courtroom set up, digital document camera assistance, podium set up, projections screens and training. Contact Wayne Rust email@example.com to schedule audio-visual services for your class or event.
Off Site Events
For College of Law affiliated events that take place off-site at another University of Denver location, contact the Digital Media Services Department.
Please note that our media services department does not provide any audiovisual services for College of Law affiliated conference events that take place off-site at a hotel or other conference center. We may, however, supply AV equipment for individual faculty presentations that take place off-site.
Taping a Class
Taping an Event
If the event organizer would like to tape or stream an event, each presenter must complete a Photo Release Form (PDF).
Contact Us: Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Wayne Rust email@example.com / 303.871.6270