Articles and Other Publications:
- F. Biermann, et. al., Navigating the Anthropocene: Improving Earth System Governance, SCIENCEDAILY.ORG (March 2012), http://www.sciencemag.org/content/335/6074/1306.full?sid=398e40d7-636f-4cf5-abc8-0036eae203aa.
- Lakshman Guruswamy, Energy, Justice and Sustainable Development, 21 Colo. J. Int’l Envtl L. & Pol’y 231 (2010).
- Lakshman Guruswamy, Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development, 8 Chap. L. Rev. 77 (2005).
- Lakshman Guruswamy, Sustainable Energy: A Preliminary Framework, 38 Ind. L. Rev. 671 (2005).
- Anita Halvorssen, Global Response to Climate change from Stockholm to Copenhagen, 85 Denv. U. L. Rev. 841 (2008).
- Anita Halvorssen, International Law and Sustainable Development—Tools for Addressing Climate Change, 39 Denv. J. Int’l L. & Pol’y 397 (Summer 2011)
- Anita Halvorssen, The Kyoto Protocol and Developing Countries – the Clean Development Mechanism, 16 Colo. J. Int’l Envtl. L. & Pol’y 353 (2005).
- Sarah Krakoff, American Indian Tribes, Climate Change, and Ethics for a Warming World, 85 Denv. U. L. Rev. 865 (2008).
- Sarah Krakoff, Planetarian Identity and the Relocalization of Environmental Law, 64 FLLR 87 (January 2012).
- Ved P. Nanda & George (Rock) Pring, The Unfinished Agenda, INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL LAW AND POLICY FOR THE 21ST CENTURY (2003), Chapter 16
- Ved P. Nanda & George (Rock) Pring, The Next 40 Years: The Evolution of International Environmental Policy from 1972 to the Present, INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL LAW AND POLICY FOR THE 21ST CENTURY (2003), Chapter 4
- Ved P. Nanda, Climate Change and Developing Countries: The International Law Perspective, 16 ILSA JICL 539 (Winter 2010).
- Ved P. Nanda, Sustainable Development: International Trade and the DOHA Agenda for Development, Chap. L. Rev. (2005).
- George W. Pring, Specialized Environmental Courts and Tribunals at the Confluence of Human Rights and the Environment, 11 OR. Rev. Int’l L. 301 (2009).
- Nicholas A. Robinson, Beyond Sustainability: Environmental Management for the Anthropocene Epoch, Journal of Public Affairs, August 2012, at 181.
- Nicholas A. Robinson, Ensuring Access to Justice through Environmental Courts, 29 Pace Envtl. L. Rev. 363 (2011)
- Nicholas A. Robinson, The United Nations Rio+20 Conference: Measured Deliberations.
- Laura Westra, Future Generations’ Rights: Linking Intergenerational and Intragenerational Rights of Ecojustice, CLIMATE CHANGE AND ENVIRONMENTAL ETHICS 171-202 (Ved P. Nanda ed., 2011).
Powerpoints and Other Speaker Handouts:
- David Aronofsky & Emily Royer, Hidroaysén: Patagonia’s Megaproject, Is It Sustainable Development?
Anita M. Halvorssen, Sustainable development and Climate Change:
Have we failed or is there some hope?
- Sarah Krakoff, Sustainability and Equity
- Alice Madden, Beyond Rio+20: Searching for the New Paradigm
- Earth Law Center 1 Page Handout
- The World Justice Project: Rule of Law Index 2011
- Overview of the World Justice Project