DU Women's Legal Coalition
The DU Women's Legal Coalition is the University of Denver Sturm College of Law’s first organization formed to focus on women in the legal profession.
The purposes of the WLC include:
- To provide leadership and career building opportunities for students;
- To provide a bridge between students and the local legal community;
- To educate the college/university community about pertinent legal issues, with an emphasis on issues affecting women.
We are affiliated with the Colorado Women’s Bar Association and are committed to providing students with a wide range of networking opportunities including a 1L mentorship program. We continue to bring speakers to the law school to discuss timely issues concerning women in the law. We encourage all students to attend our meetings and to join our organization, including both female and male students from the day and evening programs.
- President: Peyton Lindley
- Vice President: Denise Veldman
- Treasurer: Rachel Garlick
- Secretary: Ray Hotz
- Diversity & Inclusion Chair: Jane Pyastolova
- Communications & Events Chair: Leslie Schenk
- CWBA Women’s Bar 3L Rep: Sarah Jean Rodger
- CWBA Women’s Bar 2L Rep: Isabella Dietrich
- 2L Representative: Kate Dolder
- 2L Representative: Sophia Vander Kooy
- 1L Representative: Monika Dymerski
- 1L Representative: Linda Wang