DU Women's Legal Coalition
The DU Women's Legal Coalition is the University of Denver Sturm College of Law’s first organization formed to focus on women in the legal profession.
The purposes of the WLC include:
- To provide leadership and career building opportunities for students;
- To provide a bridge between students and the local legal community;
- To educate the college/university community about pertinent legal issues, with an emphasis on issues affecting women.
We are affiliated with the Colorado Women’s Bar Association and are committed to providing students with a wide range of networking opportunities including a 1L mentorship program. We continue to bring speakers to the law school to discuss timely issues concerning women in the law. We encourage all students to attend our meetings and to join our organization, including both female and male students from the day and evening programs.
- President and 3L CWBA Representative: Jordyn McDowell
- Vice President: Charlotte Selix
- Treasurer and 3L Executive Member: Denver Donchez
- Secretary and Communications & Events Chair: Kaitlyn Dehmer
- Diversity & Inclusion Chair: Megan Paschke
- 2L CWBA Representative and 2L Executive Member: Lexi Corbett