Vendors will be in and near the Forum during the advertised dates and times for Grad Vendor Days.
Grad Week Dates for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019:
Fall 2018 Vendor Days
- Tuesday October 16, 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday October 17, 12:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday October 18, 10:00am - 7:00pm
Spring 2019 Vendor Days
- Monday March 4, 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday March 5, 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday March 6, 12:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday March 7, 10:00am - 7:00pm
Grad Week Tasks:
Graduation Regalia Rental (cap & gown) – Josten’s provides the rental and cleaning services for the May Commencement Ceremony graduation regalia. Order your Denver Law regalia (free of charge) by going to the following link: coming soon. No regalia is needed for the December Graduate Reception.
Graduation Announcements, Thank You Notes, Class Rings & Diploma Frames – Josten’s will also provide information about ordering your announcements, thank you cards, class ring and/or law school diploma frame. Diploma frames can additionally be found at the DU Bookstore. Please note that the diploma frame should fit an 11"x14" document.
Fingerprinting – Students will need to register for an appointment through coloradofingerprinting.com prior to Grad Vendor Days. Physical fingerprint cards are no longer in use for applicants to the Colorado Bar. As of September 24 2018, Colorado Fingerprinting is now only accepting and processing fingerprints electronically for submission to the Colorado Bar. The information you provide when registering on coloradofingerprinting.com will be submitted to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation for background check processing and CBI sends their results directly to the Colorado Bar. The cost for each student applying to take the Colorado Bar to have their fingerprints taken on campus and their information sent to CBI is $59.50. This includes the on-site fee, fingerprinting cost, and the CBI processing fee. Students must pay this fee when registering online through coloradofingerprinting.com. A government issued photo ID is necessary at your appointment.
If you are applying to take the Bar exam out-of-state, Colorado Fingerprinting will take your fingerprints and provide physical fingerprint cards to you via mail, for that state's Bar application. You do not need to register online ahead of time and can walk up to the fingerprinting table during Vendor Days. The cost for this service is $29/student and payment must be paid in person with a debit card or credit card. A government issued photo ID is necessary at your appointment.
Click here for information on other fingerprinting services and locations in Colorado.
- Class Composite Individual Photos – Bettinger Photo will be on campus during Graduation Vendor Days to take photos. This is the opportunity to have your individual photo taken for the framed class individual photo composites that hang around the law building (see image below). An introduction from the photographer can be found here.Failure to have your photo taken at Fall or Spring Grad Vendor Days will result in not being included in the annual framed composite.
Photography Rules and Guidelines
To help ensure you have the best headshot possible, we suggest the following:
- Wear your hair and make-up as you normally would.
- Dress professionally. No hats and no casual attire.
- Your clothing choice is most important. We suggest solid colors in medium to dark tones. Avoid white unless it is under a coat or jacket.
- We also STRONGLY advise you to avoid light-blue pinstripe shirts and ties. These do not reproduce well on many digital formats and sometimes in print.
- Retouching will remove any blemishes and fly away hair, plus soften lines and tone-down shine for your most professional look.
The Student Affairs office may elect to remove any picture from the final composite board that is unprofessional, deemed inappropriate, or may reflect poorly on the University. All pictures on the final composite board must be of the individual graduate. Pictures taken with friends, family, pets, etc. will not be allowed on the final composite board. The Office of Student Affairs will make the final determination as to the composition of the composite board.
Failure to have your photo taken at Fall or Spring Grad Vendor Days will result in not being included in the annual framed composite.