DU Graduate Application FAQ
Where can I find the DU Graduate Application?
The DU Graduate Application can be found here.
What information do I need to apply?
You need to have:
- The names of all colleges and universities you have attended and the dates of attendance. We require official transcripts from each previously attended institution. Applicants who have completed any post-secondary education outside of the U.S. have additional transcript requirements.
- Supplemental documents as required for the program to which you are applying, such as a resume, essay, or statement. You will upload these supplemental documents after you have submitted your application on the status page of the application.
- Test scores, such as TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, etc. Applicants must request Educational Testing Services (ETS) to submit official scores, our ETS institution code is 4842 – 03.
- Current e-mail addresses for recommenders.
- Application fee. A $65 non-refundable application fee is required. An application is not processed until the fee is received, so please keep this in mind so you do not miss your program’s deadline. The application fee may be mailed or paid by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, a checking account, or Paypal.
Can I finish my application at a later time once I have begun it?
Yes, your progress will be saved and you can login again to finish your application.
Where do I submit the supplemental documents and pay the application fee?
You will be able to submit your supplemental documents and pay the application fee after you have submitted your application.