Advance Assignments - Summer 2022
|Professor||Course Name||Assignments and Documents||Date Posted|
|Professor Galvin & Strand||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic||Please see the attached for the advance assignment||05/23/2022|
|Professor Moore||Legal Profession||
I. Please read the following in the book:
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE STRUCTURE; TERMINOLOGY; AND OVERARCHING COMMENTS; AND SOME GUIDING PRINCIPLES FROM THE COLORADO SUPREME COURT. Introduction, Definitions and Rules of Professional Conduct (AMPC 1-18). Preamble to Chapters 18 to 20 - Rules Governing the Practice of Law (Colorado);
2. COMPETENCE Rule of Professional Conduct 1.1 (AMPC 19-30);
3. DILIGENCE - Rule of Professional Conduct 1.3 (AMPC 49-56);
4. PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS Rule of Professional Conduct 1.18 (AMPC 307-316);
5. ADVISOR Rule of Professional Conduct 2.1. (AMPC 317-324);
6. ABA Formal Opinion 491/Colorado Ethics Opinion 113 (available online).
II. The syllabus and class description will be on the Canvas page by Monday 5/23. After 5/23, please go onto the class Canvas page and check for announcements.
|Professor Steinhauser||Evidence||Students are to read Chapters 1 through 3 for the first class, of their textbook, Evidence, Law and Practice.||05/18/2022|