- You must apply online for each scholarship in which you are interested; we cannot take emailed or paper applications. The deadline is 11:59 PM on February 28th.
- To complete the application, you will need to upload:
- A current resume
- A personal statement that addresses how you meet the scholarship criteria and lets the Review Committee know more about you and your plans in, and/or after, law school.
- Some scholarships require additional documents, read the scholarship description to determine if additional documents are necessary.
- Required additional documents can be submitted online or emailed to [email protected]
- Scholarships that require that you have "financial need" can only be awarded to students who file a 2020-2021 FAFSA and demonstrate financial need. If you haven't already, you should file a FAFSA by February 28th.
- We are collecting applications for 65 scholarships. All scholarships are for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Scholarships are for tuition only.
- Most scholarship decisions will be emailed out by the end of the Spring semester.
- An email will be sent to all applicants once scholarship decisions have been made.
Select the type of scholarship you are interested in below or select "All Scholarships" to see all available scholarships.
- No Financial Need: These scholarships do not require a FAFSA and are awarded regardless of financial need.
- Diversity: These scholarships are for students from diverse backgrounds and include scholarships for: students from minority backgrounds, women, veterans, students with families, and first generation college students.
- Public Service: These scholarships are for students who have shown a commitment to serving their community and/or plan to pursue careers in public service.