- Bernard Chao, Panelist, "SSOs, Essential Patents, and Patent Pools, Oh My", at Symposium on Emerging Intellectual Property Issue, SMU Dedman School of Law (02/24/2023).
- Kevin Lynch, Panelist, "Factoring Environmental Justice into Climate Action", at American Meteorological Society 2023 Annual Meeting, Denver, CO (01/12/2023).
- Bernard Chao, Panelist, "Remedies - Daubert Challenges", at Emerging Issues in Technology and the Law: A View From The Bench And Hot Topics In Patents, Antitrust And The Life Sciences, Stanford Law School (09/30/2022).
- Don Smith, ""US Climate Change Law"", at University of Copenhagen Law School course "Climate Change Law", Via Zoom broadcast in Copenhagen (10/31/2022).
- Bernard Chao, "A Root Cause of Analysis of American Biological Patent Thickets", at Intellectual Property Scholars Conference, Stanford Law School (08/12/2022).
- Bernard Chao, "Biologic Patent Thickets and Access to Biosimiliars, An America Problem", at Munich Summer Institute, Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities (06/10/2022).
- Bernard Chao, "Unjust Enrichment: Standing Up For Privacy Rights", at Privacy Law Scholars Conference, Northeastern University Law School (06/03/2022).
- K.K. DuVivier, "Policy Impediments to Distributed Energy Generation and Storage", at Arizona State University Sandra Day OConnor College of Law Annual Sustainability Conference of American Legal Educators, Phoenix, AZ (05/13/2022).
- Don Smith, Panelist, ""Energy Resilience in the US: Impact of the 2020 Presidential and Congressional Elections"", at Section on Energy, Environment, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure Law Biennial Conference, International Bar Association, Milan, Italy (05/16/2022).
- Bernard Chao, "Three Small Groups on Criminal Law and Innovation", at Symposium on Innovation and Criminal Justice, Penn Law (virtually) (01/28/2022).
- Katharine DuVivier, Panelist, "Estate Planning for Tribal Communities", at Colorado Bar Association Continuing Legal Education--Wills Update, virtual (11/10/2021).
- Katharine DuVivier, Panel Chair, "Environmental and Energy Justice", at American Bar Association Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources (SEER)Climate Change in the West: Land, People, Markets, and Law, virtual (6/17/2021).
- Katharine DuVivier, Panelist, "Energy Justice", at 54th Annual Leonard B. Sutton Colloquium, Climate Change and the Clean Energy Transition: Global Perspectives on Policy, Capacity and Equity, virtual (10/29/2021).
- Debra Austin, "Hacking Your Brain: The Neuroscience of Attorney Well-being", at Los Angeles County Public Defenders Office, Webinar (4/15/2021).
- Debra Austin, "You Cant Pour From an Empty Cup; Taking Care of Yourself First", at Grit: A Workshop to Energize, Elevate and Educate Women in Public Defense, Webinar (10/19/2020).
- Debra Austin, "Hacking the Lawyer Brain for Resilience", at Federal Public Defenders, Northern District of California, Webinar (11/6/2020).
- Debra Austin, "Attorney Wellness", at 2021 Capital Case Defense Seminar, Webinar (2/14/2021).
- Debra Austin, "Hacking the Lawyer Brain for Resilience", at Montana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and Federal Defenders of Montana 2021 Virtual-Annual Conference, Webinar (3/11/2021).
- Debra Austin, "Self-Care and the Science of Resilience", at Lawyers Club of San Diego Womens Conference, Webinar (3/13/2021).
- Debra Austin, "Building Resilience Skills", at Santa Clara University School of Law, Webinar (4/12/2021).
- Debra Austin, "Hacking Your Brain: The Neuroscience of Well-being", at Pima County Attorneys Office, Webinar (3/18/2021).
- Bernard Chao, "Biological Patent Thickets and Delayed Market Access, An American Problem", at M3 IP Scholars Workshop, Zoom (Florida State, Miami, and Ok Law) (12/04/2021).
- Bernard Chao, "Privacy Losses as Wrongful Gains", at SMU Dedman School of Law Faculty Forum, Dallas (Zoom) (11/10/2021).
- Lois Lupica, "Self-Help, Reimagined", at Colorado Legal Services Statewide Annual Conference, Virtual (10/01/2021).
- Lois Lupica, "Self-Help and Barriers to Access to Justice", at A2J Commission Technology Committee Meeting, Virtual (07/21/2021).
- Lois Lupica, Panel Chair, "AI and the Future of Law Practice", at American Bankruptcy Institute Consumer Law Conference, Virtual (11/05/2021).
- Don Smith, "The US Senate: Constitutional and Historical Role in Governance", at Lecture to law students at Bahria University, Islamabad, Pakistan, Islamabad, Pakistan (Zoom) (04/29/2021).
- Don Smith, ""Climate Change Law & Policy: Perspective from the USA"", at University of Copenhagen Faculty of Law course on "Climate Change Law & Policy", Via Zoom to classroom in Copenhagen, Denmark (11/01/2021).
- Eli Wald, "Equity in the Wake of 2020", at Legal Inclusiveness & Diversity Virtual Summit, Denver, CO, August 2021 (8/13/2021).
- Bernard Chao, Panelist, "Why Patent Monoponies Increase Consumer Welfare", at Intellectual Property Scholars Conference, Cardozo Law School (Virtual) (08/11/2021).
- Bernard Chao, "Criminal History Information, Automated Clean Slates and the American Way of Data", at Privacy Law Scholars Conference, Georgetown Law (but Virtual) (06/04/2021).
- Smith Don, ""'Justice' in Nazi Germany: The Abject Failure of the German Legal Profession"", at CU Anschutz Medical Campus Center for Bioethics and Humanities, Zoom (05/21/2021).
- Katharine DuVivier, "Politics are too serious a matter to be left to the politicians", at Colorado Science & Engineering Policy FellowshipPresenter, Denver (07/06/2021).
- Katharine DuVivier, Panel Chair, "Environmental and Energy Justice", at American Bar Association Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources (SEER)Climate Change in the West: Land, People, Markets, and Law, virtual (06/17/2021).
- Eli Wald, "Rethinking the Required Legal Ethics Class", at International Conference of Legal Ethics Education, School of Juris Master in China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing, China (via Zoom) (05/21/2021).
- Jennifer Cooper, "Let Them Talk: Cognitive Benefits of Elaboration", at Legal Writing Institute: One Day Conference, Virtual (hosted by DePaul University, College of Law) (12/03/2020).
- Jennifer Cooper, "Let Them Talk: Cognitive and Social Benefits of Elaboration", at Nova Law Review Symposium, Online (02/26/2021).
- Smith Don, ""The US Senate: Constitutional Underpinning and Role in Governance"", at Lecture to law students at Bahria University (Islamabad Campus), Islamabad, Pakistan, Zoom (04/29/2021).
- Smith Don, ""Climate Justice: International and US Domestic Law & Policy"", at Guest lecture for Korbel Professor Claude D'Estree's "Climate Justice" course, Zoom (04/21/2021).
- Smith Don, ""The History of Innovation in the Resource Development Industry and Recent Trends"", at Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation event "The Legal Framework for Digitization, Technological Innovation, and the Future of Resource and Energy Development," held as a webinar on April 7, 2021., Webinar (04/07/2021).
- Smith Don, Panelist, ""How did the Transatlantic Climate Change Course Concept Come to Pass and Eventual Outcomes"", at "The Three-University Partnership to Teach Transatlantic Climate Change Law", Webinar (01/13/2021).
- Nicole Godfrey, Panelist, "Detention During COVID-19: Immigration, Institutionalization, Prisons and Jails", at Arizona State Law Journal Online Symposium with the Academy for Justice: COVID-19 and Vulnerable Populations, Online (12/14/2020).
- Nicole Godfrey, "The Rights of Transgender Prisoners in the Colorado Department of Corrections", at 2020 Colorado Public Defender Conference, Online (09/15/2020).
- Nicole Godfrey, Panelist, "Overview of Civil Rights Claims Arising in Jails, Prisons, and Detention Centers,", at Representing Incarcerated Plaintiffs During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Colorado Bar Association CLE, Online (06/18/2020).
- Nicole Godfrey, "Litigating Claims Against Federal Prison and Detention Officials", at Colorado Trial Lawyers Association CLE, Denver, CO (01/17/2020).
- Kristen Hulse, Panelist, "Supporting Externs from Diverse Backgrounds", at CLE Webinar for Denver Law Externship Supervisors and Alumni, (11/16/2020).
- Sarah Schindler, Panel Chair, "Exploring the Role of State and Local Government Laws in Environmental Sustainability", at AALS Annual Meeting, (01/06/2021).
- Eli Wald, Panelist, "Promoting Diversity and Addressing Bias in the Legal Profession", at Unions and the Struggle for Racial Justice, AFL-CIO Union Lawyers Alliance Annual Meeting, Zoom (05/03/2021).
- Eli Wald, "Confidentiality and Disclosure to Prevent Harm During the Pandemic", at CBA DBA Access to Justice, Denver, CO (03/10/2021).
- Eli Wald, Panelist, "Los Angeles Law Firms Before and After Recessions", at , Lowell MilkeInstitute for Business Law and Policy at UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, CA (04/06/2021).
- Eli Wald, "Working from Home - Is the Future Here?", at Center for Legal Inclusiveness, Denver, CO (01/28/2020).
- Eli Wald, Panelist, "AI and the Culture of Relationality in the Legal Profession", at Artificial Intelligence and The Law Symposium, Emory Law School (04/30/2021).
- Eli Wald, Panelist, "egal Ethics & Zoom: Digital Participation in the Land Use Process", at Rocky Mountain Land Use Institute, The 2021 Western Places | Western Spaces conference, Bouncing Forward: Building Thriving, Healthy & Equitable Communities, Denver, CO (03/04/2021).