We want to hear your news! Stay in touch with Denver Law and update your fellow alumni.
Class Notes from Fall 2014
- 1966: David EricksonDavid L. Erickson '66 is the author of Colorado Corporate Forms, a two volume 2000 page book on the organization and management of business and nonprofit entities, structuring business transactions, arbitration/mediation and law practice management. The publisher of the book, Westlaw a Thomson Reuters company, recently honored David for the thirty years his book has been in print and updated by him annually. Westlaw's acknowledgement stated that "Your commitment to excellence and willingness over the years to adapt to our changing production needs have resulted in a consistently superior and successful product and an exemplary author relationship."
- 1975: Judith LevineJudith Levine has been named a 2015 "Best Lawyer" in Corporate and Real Estate Law.
- 2000: Evan D. BrownChicago-based law firm Much Shelist announced today that Evan D. Brown has joined the firm as a new Principal in the Intellectual Property & Technology practice group. Evan advises companies of all sizes on matters pertaining to technology, intellectual property and privacy. His practice covers a wide range of related issues, such as licensing, online services, cloud-based technology, data security, social media, copyright and trademark protection and advertising.
- 2003: Natalie ChaseNatalie Chase was appointed by Governor Hickenlooper as a District Court Judge for the 18th Judicial District. She is the youngest District Court Judge appointed by Governor Hickenlooper. She currently is President Elect of the Arapahoe County Bar Association for 2015-2016 term.
- 2009: Kelley Rider GoodwinKelley Rider Goodwin is pleased to announce the opening of The Rider Goodwin Law Offices, LLC exclusively practicing Family Law. After graduation, Kelley has been a Staff Attorney at Colorado Legal Services in the Family and Children's Unit.
- 2011: Silke PoppKutak Rock LLP welcomes associate Silke Popp to the corporate department. She focuses her practice on general corporate, business, and oil and gas law.
- 2012: Hillary EllisKutak Rock LLP welcomes associate attorney Hillary Ellis to the real estate and commercial group, specifically to assist with complex commercial real estate matters, including acquisition, disposition of commercial properties and development and leasing of retail, office and industrial properties.