About Denver Law Review
The Denver Law Review publishes four issues annually. Two of the issues contain articles of general legal interest, while one of the issues focuses exclusively on the law of the 10th Circuit. The fourth issue contains articles drawn from the Law Review’s annual symposium.
The Denver Law Review dates back to 1923, when its predecessor, the Denver Bar Association Record, began publication. In 1928, the name of the publication was changed to Dicta. The journal was published under that name until 1963, when it became the Denver Law Center Journal. It became the Denver Law Journal in 1966, and the Denver University Law Review in 1985. In 2015, the journal became the Denver Law Review.
The Denver Bar Association was the sole publisher until 1939, when the Colorado Bar Association joined the effort. The University of Denver College of Law joined the two bar associations as co-publisher in 1949, then took over as sole publisher in 1966.
To access our online supplement, DLR Online, please visit denverlawreview.org.