Having trouble accessing email online? Your password likely still works. It is more likely that:
- You may have an error in a saved bookmark – please go to http://webmail.law.du.edu and try to log in there.
- Be sure to use your full email address as your username.
- There may be an error in a saved username or password. Use the link above and delete any automatically filled in information, then use your full email address and password.
- Please try another browser, if you have one installed.
- You may have originally had a different username. You may have changed your name at some point or were here when students had email usernames that were composed of their first initial and the first 7 characters of their last name. Try logging in with your original username (for example firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com ). We can fix this problem if you request it. Email sent to either the old form address or the new form address will still go into the same mailbox.