Resources for Teaching Online @ Denver Law
To learn more about teaching online with Canvas and other DU resources:
- Getting Started with Canvas video
- Adjunct Training Checklist
- SCOL Faculty Training Video Library in Canvas
- Canvas Guides - Faculty
- Canvas Guides - Students
Questions about online Pedagogy? - Resources from DU's Office of Teaching & Learning:
Zoom is recommended for scheduling and recording synchronous class meetings.
Zoom / Canvas Integration
- 4-minute video: Schedule your Zoom classes in Canvas
- 2-minute video: Publish and Share Zoom Recordings in Canvas
- Using Zoom in your Canvas Course
Kaltura is recommended for capturing video lectures that can be viewed by students at any time.
- Beyond Zoom - July 1
- Video Options - July 8
- Experiential Learning - July 15
- Classroom HyFlex - July 22
- Pedagogy for Online Learning - July 29
The Registrar’s Office works closely with faculty to schedule exams. Please note that all graded, anonymous exams need to be administered by the Office of the Registrar (not in Canvas) in order to protect student anonymity. Click the FAQ for Professors and watch your email for more information about exams. Any questions? Please contact .
Zoom Zoom has a 24/7 telephone support (888) 799-9666 option 2 and online technical support videos
24/7 Student Canvas Support Hotline 1-855-712-9770
To reset your DU passwords for PioneerWeb, Canvas or Zoom, contact 303.871.4700.
Wayne Rust, Media Services Coordinator
Ryan Davidson, Media Services Technician