Black Law Students' Association
Black Law Students’ Association (BLSA)
The goal of the Black Law Students’ Association (BLSA) is to provide assistance for incoming students of color and promote an atmosphere that will facilitate learning by all students. We sponsor and cosponsor numerous events featuring speakers covering a wide range of topics including minority participation in law firms, public interest concerns and other relevant legal issues. We also participate in mentoring programs and support various community activities. BLSA provides academic, social and emotional support.
2022-2023 DU BLSA Executive Board
President – Katie Wynn
Vice-President – Marcus Collins
Treasurer – Cole Ewell
Secretary – Troi Davis
Membership Coordinator - Amari McKinney
Chapter Advisor – Patience Crowder
Chapter Email –
2021-2022 President – Camille Moore
2020-2021 President – Aron Assefa
2019-2020 President – Chris Martin
- An Open Letter Re: Indigenous People's Day
- Dean Smith's Proposed Action Items
- Next Steps Re George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and the Countless Others
- Dean Bruce Smith's Community Message Re George Floyd, et. al.
- BLSA Statement Re George Floyd, et. al.
- National Black Law Student Association
- National Bar Association