In order to apply for admission, it is necessary to complete the application for admission online.
Go to “Application for admission.”
Documents to be submitted:
- Application signed (soft copy)
- Original or certified copy of the degree certificate (Bachelor). Foreign degree certificates must be authenticated prior to submission. The usual mechanisms for authentication are through diplomatic channels (inquire at the Spanish Embassy or Consulate) or, in case of degree certificates issued in countries that have subscribed to the Hague Convention, by Apostille. http://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/apostille.html.
- Original or certified copy of the full transcript of grades, with the number of credits and workload hours. If the course of study has not been completed, a transcript of the courses so far completed shall be submitted.
- Photocopy of passport.
- Certificate of knowledge of languages, when applicable.
- Curriculum vitae.
- A personal written document stating the reasons why the applicant wishes to commence or continue postgraduate studies at this university and in this program.
- Certificate proving the level of studies.
Send hard copies (soft copy is only acceptable for application form) to:
Universidad Pontificia Comillas – Facultad de Derecho
Mónica González C/Alberto Aguilera, 23
28049 – Madrid
For definitive admission to the program, the documents which have not been issued in Spanish or English must have an official translation to Spanish attached. This translation must be made by an official sworn interpreter duly authorized or registered in Spain, by any Diplomatic or Consular Representation of the Spanish State in the country of the applicant or, possibly, of the country of origin of the document.
Deadline for submitting documents (recommended): May 31
Uncompleted applications submitted by May 31 might suffer a delay in processing.
The letter of acceptance to apply for the visa at the Spanish consulate will be sent to the sending university within approximately two weeks after receiving the complete application package. Please bear in mind that obtaining a visa can take 2-3 months (consult with Spanish Consulate).