Process for Requesting Judicial Clerkship Recommendation Letters
- Contact a professor to request a recommendation letter, including the latest date that it must be received by the judge. The professor will then send their letter directly to us.
Please use this spreadsheet template when submitting requests (please reach out to email@example.com if you are unable to access the spreadsheet).
Note: Please ensure all your information is accurate and free from grammatical and spelling errors. We conduct the mail merge for your letters and envelopes directly from your data, and we will not make any changes to the information you provide us.
- Attach your completed spreadsheet to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the professors who will be writing your recommendations and the deadline for your submission in the body of the email.
- In your email to email@example.com, please indicate whether you will be picking up the sealed letters from the Faculty Support Suite 444 or if you would like the letters to be sent directly to the judges. If you would like the letters to be sent directly to the judges, you will need to provide the stamps for those envelopes.
- We ask for five business days to complete each request, so please allow us enough time to meet the date your letters need to be picked up or sent.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.