Adjunct Parking Permit
- Adjunct L Law permits are valid from first day of class in August through August 31 the following year.
- Adjunct permits are purchased online at www.du.edu/parking July through March. April, May and June permits are sold over-the-counter at the Parking Office at 2130 S. High St.
- The University normally charges for parking. We request and receive special permission to offer free parking to our SCOL adjuncts. This is a special arrangement and a small token of our appreciation for the time you spend teaching our students.
- Permits are sold in limited quantities so a space should always be available to park.
- Lot L is gated 24/7 and requires a DU ID card to raise the gate. ID cards can be obtained at the Pioneer ID Office.
- After 4 p.m. Monday-Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday, an Adjunct L Law permit is valid in Lot 321 Permit Spaces. There is a sign in front of each space. Parking in a numbered paid meter space or a reserved Dean’s Office space will result in a citation.
- Access by swiping DU Pioneer ID card.
- Go to www.du.edu/parking/parking-permits/purchasing-permit and click on “Purchase Online”.
Additional Parking & Transportation Options
For parking maps and locations go to www.du.edu/parking/parking-locations-and-maps.
For information about Denver mass transit (including EcoPass) go to www.du.edu/parking/mobility/denver-mass-transit.
If you arrive on campus BEFORE 4:00 pm your parking permit authorizes you to park only in the structure next to the Ricketson Law Building. You can enter that structure from Asbury Avenue. You will need a Pioneer Card to lift the access gate; obtain this card at the Pioneer Card Office on the lower level of the Driscoll South Building, open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Friday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Permit is NOT valid on Yellow Level One of the L structure.
If you arrive on campus AFTER 4:00 pm your parking permit authorizes you to park underneath the Law Building in the parking spaces marked Lot 321 (as noted below. If you park in any other spot than those marked Lot 321, you will be issued a ticket by Parking Services. Access the parking space underneath the law school from Evans Avenue. If there are no spaces available underneath the Law Building you may park in the Lot L structure next to the building, accessible through the gates with a Pioneer Card.
Please bring the following with you: License plate number and vehicle information
Parking Office Information
Please check the Parking Services website for additional information including office hours.
Location: Campus Safety Center, 2130 S. High Street, Denver, CO 80208
**Parking Services can be found on the south-west corner of the new Evans Parking Structure, first floor at the east entrance (opposite the Transportation Solutions entrance).
Adjunct Parking Map (under the Law Building)