Henry and Mary Bryan Lecture
The annual Henry and Mary Bryan International Law Lecture features accomplished practitioners who present on topics that transcend traditional notions of public and private international law. Founded in 2007 through an endowment from Doug (JD ’77) and Mary Scrivner to honor Mrs. Scrivner’s parents, the lecture promotes the importance of international law in the public and private sectors.
- 2015/16: Honorable Sidney B. Brooks, ret.
- 2013/14: Dr. W. Douglas Jackson, Project C.U.R.E. View Video of This Event
- 2010/11: Gilbert Porter, Esq. View Video of This Event
- 2009/10: Dan Magraw, Esq.
- 2008/09: Lucinda Low, Esq.