Flyer Posting Policy
The College of Law requires compliance by all students, groups, administrative departments, individuals, and organizations with the following on-campus posting and advertising regulations:
- All material for posting must be compatible with the stated missions and philosophy of the University of Denver College of Law.
- All flyers . If any flyer is hung without being approved through Student Affairs the flyer will be removed, and the organization or individual on whose behalf the flyer was posted will be prohibited from posting any flyers for the next 30 days, or until the next event (whichever is longer).
- The places where you can you post flyers, general announcements, events, etc. are on the (located inside the classrooms & outside the 1st floor elevators). Two Flyers per room are allowed but no more than 25 total. One flyer is allowed on the bulletin board on the first floor (elevator lobby). Flyers should be no larger than 8-1/2” x 11”. The only exception to the size restriction is for flyers placed on tripods to announce events. Flyers should never be taped to any surface including, but not limited to, walls, windows, doors, inside the elevators, bathroom mirrors, bathroom stalls, cement pillars, etc.
- will only be allowed on the designated bulletin board on the 1st floor by the elevator. One flyer will be approved for posting on this board.
- You may post in the Seminar or Study rooms.
- You may not use staples, tape, nails, etc. on any bulletin board. You may only use the push pins that are provided on all bulletin boards. Please see Student Affairs if you need additional push pins. You may not post flyers on walls, windows, doors, in bathrooms stalls, or in the elevators; only on the bulletin boards located in the classrooms and outside the 1st floor elevators.
- No student, group, individual, or organization may stuff flyers or other advertisements into Sturm College of Law lockers.
PLEASE help us maintain the decor of our beautiful building by not posting notices, flyers, etc. randomly throughout the building. All flyers in the wrong place will be removed, and the organization or individual on whose behalf the flyer was posted will be prohibited from posting any flyers or other communicative materials for the next 30 days, or until the next event (whichever is longer). In addition, subsequent violations may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the privilege of using law school facilities by the organization or individual.