- Regular Renewable Energy Reports Complied
- 1 Introduction and General Information
- 2 Solar
- 3 Wind
- 4 Hydropower
- 5 Biomass
- 6 Geothermal
- 7 Energy Efficiency
- 8 Renewables on Federal Land
- 9 Native Nations and Energy Justice
- Additional Teaching Resources
- Energy Justice In Native America
A Policy Paper for Consideration by the Obama Administration and the 111th Congress submitted by: Honor the Earth, Intertribal Council On Utility Policy, International Indian Treaty Council, and the Indigenous Environmental Network.
- Benefits of Renewable Energy for Native Nations from the Environmental and Native Perspectives
A paper from 2006 by Lani Tsinnajinnie of University of New Mexico and Sandra Begay-Campbell, Technical Advisor forSandia National Laboratories comparing the native and western views of renewable energy.
- Fifth Annual Renewable Energy Projects in Indian Country Conference
The fifth annual conference is May 21-22 in Scottsdale Arizona.