- Regular Renewable Energy Reports Complied
- 1 Introduction and General Information
- 2 Solar
- 3 Wind
- 4 Hydropower
- 5 Biomass
- 6 Geothermal
- 7 Energy Efficiency
- 8 Renewables on Federal Land
- 9 Native Nations and Energy Justice
- Additional Teaching Resources
- U.S. Department of the Interior: Bureau of Land Management: Renewable Energy Resources.
Renewable energy projects on BLM-managed lands include wind, solar, geothermal, and biomass projects and the siting of transmission facilities needed to deliver this power to the consumer.
Government Provided Information
- Concentrating Solar Power Potential on Federal Lands
NREL report from 2009 on the concentration of solar power on federal lands by county.
- Large-Scale Offshore Wind Power in the United States NREL report from September 2010.
- A National Offshore Wind Strategy: Creating an Offshore Wind Energy Industry in the United States. A DOE Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Report from February 2011.
- HydroKinetic Energy
Electric Power Research Institute presentation on hydroelectric power.