- Regular Renewable Energy Reports Complied
- 1 Introduction and General Information
- 2 Solar
- 3 Wind
- 4 Hydropower
- 5 Biomass
- 6 Geothermal
- 7 Energy Efficiency
- 8 Renewables on Federal Land
- 9 Native Nations and Energy Justice
- Additional Teaching Resources
Geothermal Electrical Energy Resources
- International Energy Agency’s Renewable Energy Essentials:Geothermal
A report documenting worldwide geothermal use as well as technological developments.
- SMU’s Geothermal Energy Laboratory
A preeminent laboratory in geothermal research that has been awarded funds from the DOE for 42 continuous years.
Ground Source Heat Pump Organizations and Information
- Geothermal Heat Pump National Certification Standard
The Geothermal Exchange Organization is working with the Colorado Geo Energy & Heat Pump Association to conduct market research that will identify the essential framework elements of a national standard as directed by the DOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.