- Regular Renewable Energy Reports Complied
- 1 Introduction and General Information
- 2 Solar
- 3 Wind
- 4 Hydropower
- 5 Biomass
- 6 Geothermal
- 7 Energy Efficiency
- 8 Renewables on Federal Land
- 9 Native Nations and Energy Justice
- Additional Teaching Resources
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory: The Current State of Technology for Cellulosic Ethanol
A report that contains helpful charts, graphs, and information on biomass production of energy from 2009.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency:Methane Sources and Emissions
Facts and figures regarding methane production including the contribution of biomass.