Having trouble accessing email online? Your password likely still works. It is more likely that:
- You may have bookmarked outlook web access too far in – please go to http://webmail.law.du.edu and click on the cloud link.
- You may not be using your full email address as your username; that is necessary now.
- Something may be preventing you from using your full email address – that box may already have content. Use the link below it to log in as another ID, then use your full email address and password.
- You may be using Chrome on either Windows 7 or Windows 8. Please try another browser.
- Bitdefender can block logging in. In Privacy Control Settings, turn off “Scan SSL” and “Protection Against Phishing.”
- Instructions helpful for setting up phones and other clients are on this page: http://www.law.du.edu/index.php/technology/helpdesk/settings-for-email
For help in setting up smart phones and other devices, see http://www.law.du.edu/index.php/technology/helpdesk/settings-for-email