Regular on-site media services include the following:
Faculty technology training for using classroom podiums
- Videotaping classes
- Live streaming of classes into overflow space
- Digitizing classroom presentations for web streaming
- Burning CDs with course materials for classes
- Digital document camera support
- LCD projectors for PowerPoint and other multimedia presentations
- Audiovisual support for College of Law special events that take place on-site
College of Law Special Event media services include the following:
For special events, two weeks advance notice is requested for all audiovisual services, including videotaping, microphone set up, PowerPoint presentations, loaner laptops, moot courtroom set up, digital document camera assistance, podium set up, projections screens and training. Contact Wayne Rust email@example.com or Alex Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule audio-visual services for your class or event.
Off-site media services:
For College of Law affiliated events that take place off-site at another University of Denver location, contact the University of Denver Media Services Department.
Please note that our media services department does not provide any audiovisual services for College of Law affiliated conference events that take place off-site at a hotel or other conference center. We can, however, supply AV equipment and support for individual faculty presentations that take place off-site.
Taping a Class: