Video and Audio
Leonard v.B. Sutton Colloquium – 48th Annual Conf on International Law, Morning Session, 10/10/2015
Leonard v.B. Sutton Colloquium – 48th Annual Conf on International Law, Afternoon Sessions, 10/10/2015
Bibliographies and Presentations
Dr. Lakshman Guruswamy, Myles S. McDougal Distinguished Lecturer and Panel I Moderator
- “The Contours of Energy Justice,” in , Alam, Shawkat, et al, eds. (New York: Cambridge UP, 2015), 529-549. Print.
- “Global Energy Justice,” in , Routledge Studies in Energy Policy, Guruswamy, Lakshman D., ed. (New York: Routledge, 2015), 1-8, 55-67. Print.
Ved Nanda, Panel I Panelist and 2015 Sutton Colloquium host
- “Sustainable Development,” , Routledge Studies in Energy Policy, Guruswamy, Lakshman D., ed. (New York: Routledge, 2015), 84-96. Print.
- “Human Rights of Women and Children under International Law—An Introduction,” 42:2 (Winter/Spring 2014): 101-118. Print.
Steve Katsaros, Panel I Panelist
- Katsaros, Stephen and Neville, Elizabeth, “Globalization of Markets for ASETs,” , Routledge Studies in Energy Policy, Guruswamy, Lakshman D., ed. (New York: Routledge, 2015), 218-230. Print.
Carla Fredericks, Panel I Panelist
- “Sustainable Energy for All — Tribal Natural Resource Development”, © 2015 Carla Fredericks.
Federico Cheever, Panel II Moderator
- Cheever, Federico and Dernbach, John C., “Sustainable Development and Its Discontents,” (July 22, 2015). Journal of Transnational Environmental Law,” Forthcoming; U Denver Legal Studies Research Paper No. 15-33. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2634664 . Link.
Matt Sura, Panel II Panelist
- “Unconventional Oil and Gas and Sustainable Development”, © 2015 Matt Sura.
John Dernbach, Panel II Panelist
- Dernbach, John C. and May, James R., “Can Shale Gas Help Accelerate the Transition to Sustainability?” (2015). Environment: Science and Policy for Sustainable Development 57:1, 2014. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2517926 . Link.
K.K. DuVivier, Panel III Moderator
- DuVivier, K.K., “The Renewable Energy Reader” (October 11, 2011). U Denver Legal Studies Research Paper No. 11-19 . Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1942454 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1942454. Link.
Kristi Disney, Panel III Panelist
- Disney, Kristi, Community Leadership and Participation in Energy Development Projects © 2015 Kristi Disney.
Troy Rule, Panel III Panelist
- Rule, Troy, Past vs. Future: The Growing Tension between Renewable Energy and Cultural Preservation. © 2015 Troy Rule.
Jacqueline Weaver, Panel III Panelist
- Weaver, Jacqueline, Offshore Safety after Macondo: Lowering Risks through Regulation in the Gulf and Globally. © 2015 Jacqueline Weaver.