- Regulate and ensure effective communication between SBA, students and the administration. This is accomplished through suggestion boxes, Facebook, the SBA website, the Writ, and emails. For more information contact Shannon Love at email@example.com.
Community Relations Committee
- Ensures good community relations between the SBA and the local/national community.
- Responsible for spring elections and 1L fall elections. This entails ensuring election rules are followed, setting up the dates, making information packets available, and getting votes counted.
Faculty Hiring Committee
- Attending and participating in the faculty hiring process and ensuring students’ are represented when candidates are interviewed.
- Discusses travel and speaker requests submitted by student organizations and submits a recommendation to the full SBA Senate for final approval. For more information, contact Kim Soucy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual and Mid-Year Budget Request Form (Xcel)
- Speaker Funding Request Form (Xcel)
- Travel Funding Request Form (Xcel)
- Responsible for Race Judicata and running the SBA Consignment Bookstore. For more information, contact Kendra Lindahl at email@example.com.
- Promotes athletic interaction amongst SCOL students and assists in the development of teams with the University of Denver Intramural Sports department. For more information, contact Katy Hartigan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order of the Coif
- Planning Barrister’s Ball, as well as the many social events held throughout the school year. For more information, contact either Antonio Mendez at email@example.com or Andi Kremer at firstname.lastname@example.org.