Spring Semester 2008
- Spring Rush – February 1, 2008 – April 1, 2008 Stay tuned for announcements about rush meetings and upcoming events
- Partnering with Alumni, Wednesday, March 12th from 12:00-1:00pm in Room 165 (lunch from Pasquini’s provided)
- Phi Delta Phi Etiquette Dinner – Join us to learn the formal rules of etiquette for business from a cotillion and etiquette coach. The Etiquette dinner will be held the week of March 31-April 4, off-campus location and time to be determined. (Dinner provided)
- “Can I Prevaricate When I Negotiate?” – Steve Choquette, partner at Choquette and Simons LLP, Alternative Dispute Resolution practitioner and DU Law professor, will discuss the ethics of legal negotiations in light of the 2008 Rules of Professional Responsibility—Tuesday, April 8 from 12:00-1:00 pm, Room 155. (Lunch from Pasquini’s provided)
- Phi Delta Phi Spring Initiation and Officer Elections – (Member Attendance Required) – Thursday, April 17, 6:00 pm, Location TBD. Business attire. Alumni and Honorary Members invited to attend. (Dinner provided) More Information.