OUTLaws Officers and Info
The OUTLaws at the University of Denver is a group of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Intersex, and Ally law students committed to legal education, social interaction and positive change. The group is open to all members of the university community, regardless of orientation or identity. The OUTLaws organize educational programs on topics such as the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy, hate crimes, and same-sex marriage, coming out and parenting issues. In addition, the group hosts social events to give students the opportunity to network with each other, members of Colorado’s GLBT Bar Association, faculty, and LGBTQIA students from other graduate schools at DU and CU.
Domestic Partner Benefits at DU:
- Coors Fitness Center: Students may add their spouse or domestic partner to their gym membership
- DU Health and Counseling Center Students may add their spouse or domestic partner as a dependent on their student health insurance plan
Mixed Gender/Gender Neutral Restrooms:
- A complete, campus-wide listing of restrooms can be found by contacting the “Center for Multicultural Excellence”: http://www.du.edu/cme/lgbtiqa.
- At the law school: each floor of the library has a gender neutral restroom along the eastern wall.
- Center for Multicultural Excellence
- Faculty Advisor
- GLBT Bar Association
- GLBT Center
- LSAC GLBT ratings