- National Lawyers Guild
- National Women Law Students Organization
- Native American Law Students Assocation
- Natural Resources & Environmental Law Society
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Phi Delta Phi - Brewer Inn
- Public Interest Law Group
- Race to the Bottom
- Student Organization Information & Resources
OUTLaws is the LGBTQ student organization at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law.
Our primary goal is to create a safe and inclusive space for ALL students, including but not limited to those who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer. We strive to create an environment where we are encouraged and empowered to develop professionally, socially, and academically.
We’re always happy to help current students, future law students, and alumni. See below for our contact information.
OUTLaws First Meeting: Wednesday, September 9
More to follow…
Current OUTLaws Board:
Colorado LGBT Bar Association – http://coloradoglbtbar.org/
The Center – http://www.glbtcolorado.org/