- National Lawyers Guild
- National Women Law Students Organization
- Native American Law Students Assocation
- Natural Resources & Environmental Law Society
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Phi Delta Phi - Brewer Inn
- Public Interest Law Group
- Race to the Bottom
Outlaws is the LGBTQ student organization at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law.
The DU OUTLaws’s primary goal is to create a safe and inclusive space for all students, including but not limited to those who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer, to develop professionally, socially, and academically.
We’re always happy to help current students, future law students, and alumni. See below for our contact information.
Current OUTLaws Board:
Colorado LGBT Bar Association – http://coloradoglbtbar.org/
The Center – http://www.glbtcolorado.org/