The National Lawyers Guild is dedicated to the need for basic and progressive change in the structure of our political and economic system. Through its members – lawyers, law students, jailhouse lawyers and legal workers united in chapters and committees – the Guild works locally, nationally and internationally as an effective political and social force in the service of the people.
- President: Sara Tafoya
- Treasurer: Lindsey Waytashek
- State Chapter Liaison: Stuart Rubinstein
- Member at Large: Theodore Brown
Please visit the Colorado NLG website at www.nlgcolorado.org to learn more about the Colorado chapter, current projects (including the Police Accountability Project), and how to get involved!
3rd Wednesday of each month the CO-NLG holds a member meeting. All are welcome to attend. Please visit www.nlgcolorado.org or email an officer to see where the meeting will be held.
- November 1st – 4th 2010: Police Accountability Week co-sponsored with DU ACLU
- November 4th 2010: NLG “Know your Rights Training”
- Late January – Death Penalty Presentation
- Mid-semester – Poverty Week
- New mentorship program to take ground!